Random notes from yet another Finnish nerd. This blog reflects mostly my life with computers and stuff, rather than my real life.
May 18, 2004
Today I checked GhostScript out of CVS and compiled from source on win32, using Visual Studio .Net 2003. It went like this:
- Get module 'gs' from GhostScript CVS
- Download jpegsr6.zip, lpng125.zip, zlib121.zip & jbig2dec-0.6.zip and extract them into subdirectories jpeg, libpng, zlib & jbig2dec under the gs directory.
- run from DOS box:'nmake -f src\msvc32.mak MSVC_VERSION=7 DEVSTUDIO="C:\Program File
s\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003"
- Directories bin, lib, Resource, examples and doc are ready to be copied into the installation directory.
- Create registry keys GS_DLL and GS_LIB under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AFPL Ghostscript\8.30 to finish the installation.